Looking For An Easy Dinner Idea? Baked Chicken Is So Easy To Make And Everyone Loves It! Try Our Baked Ranch Chicken Recipe!
With a big family, dinners can be challenging, especially a dinner that the everyone will be happy about eating. This Baked Ranch Chicken Recipe is a simple, 30 minute meal, you can be happy about serving your family.
I love this baked ranch chicken because of the Ranch Dressing! Ranch dressing is one of my favorite guilty pleasures. I feel like such a kid when I eat it, but it really is one of my الاشياء المفضلة. I could eat Ranch Dressing on everything. So, to be able to make up a Chicken Dish that marinates in Ranch…you know it is going to be a dish that makes it onto our Dinner Menu rotation!
These are like chicken strips that the adults will enjoy too. You can dip them in more Ranch or a different sauce like a honey mustard or barbecue sauce if you prefer! This recipe also calls for dry Bisquick to dip the Chicken into before baking. This gives the chicken a nice, crisp coating that is baked rather than fried saving you some calories!
BAKED RANCH CHICKEN
A tasty and simple dinner idea that the جميع أفراد الأسرة will love, Baked Ranch Chicken. Easy Chicken Dish on the table in less than 30 minutes.
الإعدادية الوقت 15 دقائق
وقت الطبخ 20 دقائق
حصص 8 حصص
السعرات الحرارية 358 سعر حراري
المستخدم / كاتب التعليق غرفة الفكرة
- 12 chicken tenders
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1 cup Bisquick or some other complete baking مزيج
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 ملعقة صغيرة ملح
- 1/2 ملعقة صغيرة فلفل أسود
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- في باقة large zippered bag, pour in ranch dressing and milk. Add in all 12 chicken tenders, zip up the bag, and shake the chicken is coated with ranch dressing. Marinate for 15 minutes to 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking dish with foil..
- Drizzle 2 Tbsp of oil over the bottom of the pan.
- في باقة large zippered bag, add Bisquick, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Add marinated chicken tenders into the bag, zip up bag, and shake until all tenders are coated.
- Place chicken flat in the baking dish.
- Drizzle 2 Tbsp of oil over the tops of the chicken.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (or until the underside of the chicken is golden brown), then carefully flip the chicken over, and bake for another 9-10 minutes.
- Serve with extra ranch for dipping.
Are you a fan of Ranch? Add this to your menu this week!
I think your family will enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by! xoxo
9×13 Non-Stick Wilton Pan with Cover
ستانلس ستيل مقلاة
White 9 x 13 Stoneware Pan
Licensed from https://www.theidearoom.net/baked-ranch-chicken/